4/22/2010

today is 4-22-10

I sprung for the awesome whole fresh foie gras which I've only ever had once before. Everything was excellent, even the mushroom soup amuse bouche! Plus wifi, what more could you ever ask for (a smaller bill maybe).



I'm super tired now. But as recap of today - went to prehistory museum, then chateau de Beynac, then chateau de Castlenaud. I don't think I did all that much, but am exhausted anyway. Maybe it was when I thought I needed to get my car towed because i got stuck in a ditch, but then got out of it with creative forward and backward action. I also broke the front of the car, but then fixed it. I'm a superstar!!

Leaving the Dordogne tomorrow :( And I didn't even get to have a last dinner on my little farm with the nice family (the farm people were taking a day off). But still, had great food. Off to Carcassonne tomorrow.

No comments: