2/15/2017

Dinner pictures

2/13/17 - we ate at It Rains Fishes.

It was good but not remarkable. We had a great seat though, in the corner and looking straight at the marina.

Last night we had dinner at Ingridients (at Buddy Dive) . I had gone to this place on my previous visit to Bonaire and enjoyed the salt-encrusted Dorade at this place and therefore decided to come back for Valentine's day. I had made my reservation about 3 weeks earlier and had asked for a waterfront table.  When they seated us, they tried to give us a non-waterfront table so I complained.  The waiter tried to explain that everyone always asks for a waterfront table and they can't promise anything but I insisted that he speak with the manager, then we got our waterfront table.  That's right - can't pull a fast one on me!

The food was great and the salt-encrusted dorade was yummy.  The blue marlin appetizer wasn't very good - too fishy and cold but the bread with toppings were good, and the dorade and the cheesecake we had for dessert.  The view was great because we got to watch the sun set before us.  The worst part however was that I got bitten by mosquitoes a lot because I had thought the restaurant was indoors and didn't put on any bug spray :(  Also, we saw that they had a special table set up on the pier - a special Valentine's table I guess. They also had these decorative lights on the tables that changed color by remote control and they turned them all red for the occasion.  I also got a nice rose for at the end :)

Mood lighting




The Dorade

Dutch cheesecase


No comments: