5/09/2014

I visited the Justizpalast - the Supreme court. It was a beautiful building with a nice view of the city from the cafeteria on the top floor.


view from the cafeteria of the Justizpalast
Cute elephant outside then natural history museum

Then I visited the Kunsthistorisches Museum. I went because I really wanted to see the Faberge exhibit. The building itself was really beautiful. Here are some pictures of the building and some object d'art that I liked.




Marie Antoinette

The Kremlin egg

cafe/restaurant on the 1st floor

aren't these heads spooky?

Can you believe the Romans could do this?

The Kunstkammer Wien exhibit was truly fabulous with all sorts of stuff the Habsburgs collected from the Middle Ages to Baroque times.


Mozart statue in the Burggarten


With the ticket to the Kunsthistoriches museum, I had free admission to the antique armor and antique musical instruments exhibit also.


Finally, at the end of the day, as I was heading home, I found myself in a little square with stands for wine, beer, cheese, meats, and other snacks.


Off to Budapest tomorrow.

No comments: