1/11/2012

Planning

Well, it's more like pre-planning. I'm only at the thinking about planning stage. I'll be heading over to Italy this weekend and staying for a week. The highlights of the week will be the road trip to Austria/Germany and then Pork Day. The road trip part is one big ?. We'll see. I'll try to update as often as possible.

As for Pork Day - this mythical pork day, I've heard about this for years now. A friend of mine showed me a documentary he made of this fantastic day every year when his family and several other families get together to butcher a pig and make yummy pig parts. It's apparently all inclusive with ribs, pancetta, lard, prosciutto, pig tails, pig ears, etc. I'm super excited about this. This pork day is really the ultimate motivation for my trip. The rest is just icing :)

Keep an eye out for postings from my European trip, starting soon!

No comments: