6/12/2019

Another beautiful day in Paradise

Water bungalows in Fiji area truly idyllic. I woke up during the night and took a peek outside. The sky was full of stars. The moon was hidden and so the number of stars I could see were unbelievable. I felt like I was the only one on the island. There was a nice breeze off the water and it was actually a bit chilly.
Breakfast was yummy. Actually all the food here has been really great. Lunch yesterday we had a curry fish that was really good. For dinner I had a perfectly cooked piece of salmon. All the meals come with an amuse bouche and palate cleansers in between the courses. Definitely fine dining.




We went for 2 dives this morning at the camel hump and votu (turtle) ridge. We didn't see any turtles but did we a white tipped shark. There were also many schools of fish plus a couple I had never seen before. It was a great start to our dive vacation.

No comments: