4/28/2021

Escalante Yurts

I've always wanted to try glamping. These yurts are set a bit out of Escalante town. Some are clustered together. Others are a bit more secluded. I booked the Aspen on Expedia but there are others on their website - https://escalanteyurts.com/. 

I loved my stay! They describe themselves as luxurious and they definitely were. It was spacious. The bathroom was nice. There was a mini fridge, microwave, Keurig, and real glasses and mugs. There was also a corkscrew (key in a dry state like Utah where it's hard to find a place to get drinks) and utensils. There was a sitting area, eating area, and a comfy 4 poster bed. There is a portal on the roof so you can see the sky. Oh and there's heating/AC. 

My favorite thing was listening to the rain the first night. Now, one doesn't normally hope for rain but listening to it in the comforts of this yurt was great.

No comments: