9/07/2020

Restaurants we enjoyed along the way

Tidal Raves - Depoe Bay 
Amazing views from the panoramic windows!! I really enjoyed the food there. Great seafood. Very busy restaurant - I'm glad I made a reservation as soon as it was open online (2 weeks in advance).
Sabai cafe - Eugene
Thai comfort food with bold flavors and not timid with spice. Patio dining only. We got medium which was still pretty spicy. I enjoyed the meal - got chicken wings avocado green curry and crispy Thai basil with pork.

Izakaya Meiji - Eugene
Unique and authentic Japanese flavors. This restaurant was great - great food and great drinks. I had both the savory watermelon sho-hi and the lemon ginger Sho-hi. Neither were overwhelmingly sweet or alcoholic. Just right touch of flavor!
We ate most of it too quickly for photos but got: miso egg, spicy tuna cocktail, hot garlic shrimp, red snapper kara-age (so good we got it twice), katsu curry, buta kimchi, and salmon onigri. 

No comments: