3/04/2018

Day 1 in Bonaire - Diver's Paradise

I absolutely love this place. After the amazing apartment at Den Lamen last year, I had to come back. This year, I have an even better apartment - ocean front with a wrap around balcony that fits a full dining table and 2 lounge chairs with room to spare. It's really luxurious.  

Today was our first day of diving and it was by far the most amazing first day every.  On our first dive, we saw 2 octopuses, one of them just out in open. I've never seen such a thing. There were so many groups of fish and pairs of fish. Really beautiful.

Our second dive was at Something Special which is always a favorite. Beautiful plentiful fish as always.  We must have seen 5+ eels, 3 spotted sea snakes, a lobster, and 5+ porcupinefish which I totally love.


Banded Coral Shrimp

Mr. Octopus 
And his lady friend


Sea Anemone

Spotted Moray Eel

Burrfish

Queen Anglefish

French Angelfish in transition

Sea anemone

No comments: